Welcome to the KMD PlassData DVI Documentation Site.
The KMD PlassData DVI 6 - also known as the PlassData DVI System – is an IT system for the identification of victims of major accidents and disasters. The software offers state-of-the-art processing of the large number of data on missing persons and dead bodies resulting from a disaster.
Browse the top menu for specific areas, or subscribe to our RSS feed to get version-specific alerts from the KMD PlassData DVI Support team.
A new support handling system is currently being implemented. For now, please start a support request by sending a mail to email@example.com.
Notable New V6 Features
- All-in-one file manager
- Scrolling side-by-side file comparison
- Extended dental comparison info
- Pop-up of dental x-rays and diagnoses
- Matching on multiple secondary identifiers
- Simple DNA matching
- Easier web-based self-service translation